Children's Sensitive Skin Bath Set - Rowdy Kind
Sorry, currently out of stock
1 x 85g & 1 x 70g
1 bar = 2 bottles
Cruelty-Free & Vegan
Palm Oil Free
No Sulfates, Parabens or PEG
1 x Just Plain Cheeky Hair & Everywhere Bar - Even the cheekiest little ones can have sensitive skin. This extra-gentle Just Plain Cheeky Hair & Everywhere Bar is safe for even the most delicate skins & scalps - washing from top to soft-as-a-baby’s bottom with no colours or fragrances so their unique personalities are all that shine.
1 x Coco-Nutty Solid Moisturiser -The fun times don’t have to end with tub time. After cleansing with Rowdy Kind's Hair & Everywhere bars, run their Coco-Nutty Solid Moisturiser over your little ones dry skin and massage in all that nourishing coconut oil and cocoa butter. Even though they’re growing up crazy fast, keep their skin baby soft. Perfect for all skin types and those with sensitive, eczema & psoriasis.
1 x Rowdy Kind Tin - Whether for a holiday or every day, this Rowdy Kind Tin is perfect for storing their bars tub side. Infinitely recyclable, this aluminium tin can transport any of our bars on whatever adventure - or trouble - you and yours are getting into.
How to use
- Rub the bar against a wet sponge, cloth or your hands a couple of times to generate a thick, soap-y lather. Then, go at your little stinker with the sponge and the suds will do the rest.
- The great thing about these bars is you actually can just hand it over to your little one (unlike a liquid where there’s always that risk it’s all going to disappear down the drain!!). Let your child pretend to be a grown-up by handing them the bar and say “go for it” — holding the bar in their hand, instruct them to rub all over their ‘everywhere’ regions.
- These Hair & Everywhere Bars are also game to be handwashing soap, sink side. Simply wet hands, give the bar a rub-a-dub, put it back down, rub your fingers and palms together for 20 seconds (singing ‘Happy Birthday’ is a good impromptu timer) and then rinse! Easy peasy.
- To wash hair, hold the bar in your hand and rub it on the scene of the grime AKA your kid’s wet hair. Then, massage the suds into the hair and scalp with your hands and spread the foam everywhere, rinse as per usual — it really is that simple!
- Coco-Nutty Solid Moisturiser - Moisturising without a big blob of cream seems impossible right? Wrong! It’s easy and mess free. Just take the moisturiser bar in your hand and rub it along the desired patch of skin (one or two passes should do it). The warmth of the skin and friction naturally melts the bar just enough to leave some behind on the skin. Then simply massage in with your hands. TA DA! Smooth as a baby’s bottom.
How to store your Bars
Like any soap, show your bars love by allowing them to dry out between uses on the side of the tub, sink or shower.