Compostable Sponge Cloths Plastic-Free - 2 Pack
Pack of Two
Plant Cellulose Sponge Cloths
A Plastic-Free Sponge Cloth
Reduce the plastic in your life with these home compostable and plastic-free sponge cloths which are made in Europe. They are composed from 100% natural materials, 70% plant cellulose & 30% Cotton. This makes them the perfect replacement for classic sponges and dish cloths made of petrochemical compounds.
Because they plastic-free, they are zero waste, biodegradable and home compostable at the end of their cleaning life. They are also more absorbent than the plastic sponge cloths found in supermarkets - absorbing liquid quickly and holding up to 10 times their dry weight.
What's more, these plastic-free sponge cloths are durable and resistant to tear and abrasion. Wash: Dishwasher safe or washing machine. These cloths can be washed at 30-60c, and line dried. Reuse over and over again!
Tip: We love using these cloths with our 100% Natural Lemon & Thyme Kitchen Cleaning Bar.
What we love about these plastic-free sponge cloths...
- 100% plastic free and made from plants
- Perfect for cleaning and wiping up spills in the kitchen, bathroom and all around the house
- Hygienic and super-absorbent
- Durable and tough
- Biodegradable and home compostable
- Lint-free and pleasantly soft
- Minimal, low impact and plastic-free packaging
- Washable - dishwasher or washing machine
Pack Size: 2 x Plastic-Free Sponge Cloths
Sponge Size: 17.2cm x 20cm
Materials: Plant Cellulose & Cotton