Eco-App Tampons Duo (8 Light, 8 Medium) – &Sisters
8 Light and 8 Medium applicator tampons
Perfect for light to heavy flow days
Periods Reimagined with these eco-friendly tampons
This Duo pack of &Sisters Eco-App Tampons contains 16 plastic-free, eco-friendly applicator tampons. With 8 Light and 8 Medium tampons, they are perfect for light to heavy flow days.
What you put in your body matters. These ultra-reliable premium organic cotton tampons with biodegradable cardboard applicators are designed to enhance your wellbeing. No synthetics, harmful chemicals or perfumes.
Eco-App Tampons are both healthy and high-performing, providing the ultimate peace of mind. The Contour Fit™ design provides comfortable all-around expansion for maximum leak protection. All without the use of chemical absorbents. The eco-friendly tampons follow your individual contours providing a true and more comfortable fit.
Always use the lowest tampon absorbency for your needs:
Very light (mini), perfect for teens or very light flow days
Light (regular), perfect for light to medium flow days
Medium (super), perfect for medium to heavy flow days
Better for your body
- 100% pure natural organic cotton core and thread
- No synthetics, no harmful chemicals, no perfumes, no colourants.
- Better protection: uniquely woven for maximum absorbency
- Better comfort: widthways expansion
- Gentle insertion: the silky smooth cardboard applicator has a soft rounded tip for easy non-irritating insertion. No hard spiky bits here.
- Soft and breathable with a veil to prevent fibre shedding
- Hypoallergenic: pH neutral for sensitive skin
- Individually wrapped
Better for our planet
- Sustainably-produced organic cotton, grown without the need for chemical fertilisers, herbicides or pesticides
- The cotton is purified in a Totally Chlorine Free (TCF) process meaning no chlorine or dioxins
- Biodegradable cotton core and cardboard applicator
- Recyclable paper wrap
- Eco-friendly tampons, environmentally-friendlier than synthetic, mass-market feminine care alternatives
- Certified organic by Soil Association Certification (DK14305) according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
Better for womankind
- 10% of all profits go to support women’s health, education & economic empowerment across the globe