Eco-friendly Pads with Wings Mixed (6 Day/6 Night) – &Sisters
12 organic cotton individually bio-wrapped pads with wings
100% certified organic cotton & plastic-free
Mixed - 6 Day & 6 Night
Periods Reimagined with these eco-friendly pads with wingsThese &Sisters organic cotton, eco-friendly Pads with Wings come in packs of 12 and are individually bio-wrapped. Each Mixed Pack contains 6 Day and 6 Night pads. So, they are perfect for day and night and for light to heavy flow days.
These premium eco-friendly pads, made with organic cotton, are designed to enhance your wellbeing. Each liner contains 82% certified organic cotton and 18% biodegradable biopolymer derived from corn-starch (the waterproof back sheet).
The Rib-Weave™ design ensures even absorption away from the skin towards the absorbent cotton core. This maximum absorbency and maximum leak protection without the use of chemical absorbents, whilst the anatomically designed pad provides a secure and comfortable fit.
See our complete range of organic cotton period care here.
Better for your body
- Made with pure natural organic cotton
- No synthetics, no harmful chemicals, no perfumes, no colourants.
- Better protection: uniquely woven cotton core for maximum absorbency with a waterproof back sheet ensuring your skin is kept clean and dry
- Better comfort: ultra-thin, soft and breathable
- Better fit: anatomically designed with protective wings for a secure fit
- Soft and breathable with a veil to prevent fibre shedding
- Hypoallergenic: pH neutral for sensitive skin
- Individually wrapped
Better for our planet
- Sustainably-produced organic cotton, grown without the need for chemical fertilisers, herbicides or pesticides
- The cotton is purified in a Totally Chlorine Free (TCF) process meaning no chlorine or dioxins
- Biodegradable cotton pad and bio-film backing sheet and wrapper
- Eco-friendly pads, environmentally-friendlier than synthetic, mass-market feminine care alternatives
- Made with organic cotton certified by Soil Association Certification (DK14305) according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
Better for womankind
- 10% of all profits go to support women’s health, education & economic empowerment across the globe