Eco-friendly Panty Liners (24) – &Sisters
Sorry, currently out of stock
24 organic cotton individually bio-wrapped liners
Perfect for very light days or just for freshness
Periods Reimagined with these eco-friendly liners
These &Sisters organic cotton, eco-friendly Liners come in packs of 24 and are individually bio-wrapped. They are perfect for very light flow days or for when you just want to feel fresh.
These premium eco-friendly liners, made with 100% certified organic cotton, are designed to enhance your wellbeing. Each liner contains 73% organic cotton and 27% biodegradable biopolymer derived from cornstarch (the waterproof back sheet).
Better for your body
- Made with pure 100% certified natural organic cotton
- No synthetics, no harmful chemicals, no perfumes, no colourants.
- Better protection: uniquely woven cotton core for maximum absorbency with a waterproof back sheet ensuring your skin is kept clean and dry
- Better comfort: ultra-thin, soft and breathable
- Soft and breathable with a veil to prevent fibre shedding
- Hypoallergenic: pH neutral for sensitive skin
- Individually wrapped
Better for our planet
- Sustainably-produced organic cotton, grown without the need for chemical fertilisers, herbicides or pesticides
- The cotton is purified in a Totally Chlorine Free (TCF) process meaning no chlorine or dioxins
- Biodegradable cotton pad and bio-film backing sheet and wrapper
- Eco-friendly liners, environmentally-friendlier than synthetic, mass-market feminine care alternatives
- Made with organic cotton certified by ICEA certificate: GOTS 2010-009 according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
Better for womankind
- 10% of all profits go to support women’s health, education & economic empowerment across the globe
About &SistersAs the name suggests, there’s more than one woman behind &SISTERS. They're all different – different backgrounds, different ages, different strengths and weaknesses – but they're all like-minded. The vision for &SISTERS came from eco-lover and founder, Claire Lettice, joined by her daughter, Lucy. They're dedicated to changing the lives of thousands of women around the world and believe that gender should never keep a girl from getting her education. Through the &SISTERS Foundation, they donate 10% of their profits to help support women’s health, education and economic empowerment across the globe. They believe in openness and radical honesty and promise to always tread lightly on the planet. They will never stop fighting for gender equality and a girl’s right to an education. Together we can change the world, one period at a time.