Eco-friendly Panty Liners (48) – &Sisters
48 organic cotton individually bio-wrapped liners
Perfect for very light days or just for freshness
Periods Reimagined with these eco-friendly liners
These &Sisters organic cotton, eco-friendly Liners come in packs of 48 and are individually bio-wrapped. They are perfect for very light flow days or for when you just want to feel fresh.
These premium eco-friendly liners, made with 100% certified organic cotton, are designed to enhance your wellbeing. Each liner contains 73% organic cotton and 27% biodegradable biopolymer derived from cornstarch (the waterproof back sheet).
Better for your body
- Made with pure 100% certified natural organic cotton
- No synthetics, no harmful chemicals, no perfumes, no colourants.
- Better protection: uniquely woven cotton core for maximum absorbency with a waterproof back sheet ensuring your skin is kept clean and dry
- Better comfort: ultra-thin, soft and breathable
- Soft and breathable with a veil to prevent fibre shedding
- Hypoallergenic: pH neutral for sensitive skin
- Individually wrapped
Better for our planet
- Sustainably-produced organic cotton, grown without the need for chemical fertilisers, herbicides or pesticides
- The cotton is purified in a Totally Chlorine Free (TCF) process meaning no chlorine or dioxins
- Biodegradable cotton pad and bio-film backing sheet and wrapper
- Eco-friendly liners, environmentally-friendlier than synthetic, mass-market feminine care alternatives
- Made with organic cotton certified by ICEA certificate: GOTS 2010-009 according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
Better for womankind
- 10% of all profits go to support women’s health, education & economic empowerment across the globe