Flaxseed & Kalahari Melon Curl Defining Custard - Bean & Bee
250ml in aluminium bottle with pump lid & Refill Option
With Aloe Vera & Oat Silk for soft, bouncy curls - Curly Girl Method Approved!
Vegan, sulfate free, silicone free
Made in the UK
If you follow the curly hair method or have wavy/curly hair then this in the product for you! A lightweight all-in one styling product for curly hair with the fresh, zesty scent of mandarin and pink grapefruit essential oils.
With organic flaxseed oil and kalahari melon oil to add shine to hair without weighing curls down. This curling custard is a light to medium hold product, that will form a cast around the curls.
What we love...
- pH balanced for hair
- Curly Girl Method Approved
- Kind to the planet and kind to your skin & hair
- Vegan & cruelty free
- Sustainably packaged
- Palm oil free
- Kalahari melon seed oil: This wild watermelon oil is rich in omega 6 fatty acids and antioxidants. It is an excellent hair conditioning agent, softening the hair and increasing shine, whilst being one of the lightest weight plant oils in nature, so it doesn't leave a greasy residue, and isn't prone to creating product build-up.
- Organic Flaxseed oil: Rich in alpha linolenic acid which is essential for hair growth, this oil soothes and conditions the hair and scalp. Flaxseed oil is also high in proteins and selenium to strengthen hair and add shine.
- Organic Aloe Vera juice: Ultra hydrating, rich in minerals, vitamins and fatty acids. Aloe vera is also a humectant, which means it draws moisture from the environment to the surface of your hair to keep it hydrated, and helps to promote curl clump formation.
How to use this product
Apply the product to clean wet hair. A cast will start to form around the curls making them crunchy. Diffuse or air dry hair. Once hair is fully dry gently scrunch curls to break up the cast and reveal soft, bouncy curls.
Aqua, Xanthan gum, Citrullus lanatus (Kalahari Melon) seed oil, Citrus paradisi peel (Pink Grapefruit) oil, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, Benzyl alcohol***, Avena sativa meal extract, Citrus nobilis peel (Madarin) oil, Linum usitatissimum seed (Flaxseed) oil*, Citric acid, Dehydroacetic acid***, Limonene**, Linalol**, Citral**, Geraniol**,
*organic, **naturally occuring in essential oils, ***Ecocert preservative
About Bean & Bee
All our products are vegan and cruelty free, made in small batches in the UK, palm oil free, sulfate and silicone free, free from synthetic colours and fragrances and sustainably packaged without single use plastic.
Our packaging: Here at Bean & Bee we care about more than just the way our products come packaged from us to you, we also strive to eliminate as much waste as possible in our supply chain. We even reuse the protective packaging materials our ingredients arrive in to pack our parcels with our Bean & Bee products to you. Plus you’ll notice we use paper labels on our products rather than glossy plastic coated labels- this means our labels aren’t fully waterproof, but we think it’s worth it to prevent unnecessary plastic waste! We think this quote aligns well with our company ethos:
Do the Best You Can Until You Know Better. Then When You Know Better, Do Better.
- Maya Angelou