Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle & Charcoal Water Filters
Sorry, currently out of stock
500ml stainless steel insulated bottle
4 x Bamboo Charcoal Water Filters
The perfect gift set for water lovers.
Our favourite bottle... ever!Make this 500ml stainless steel bottle your new companion and stay hydrated wherever you go. This insulated bottle can be used for drinks of all temperatures and will keep liquid hot for up to 12 hours and cold for 24 hours. It's made from BPA-Free stainless steel with a stylish bamboo screw lid. And, it keeps your drinks tasting fresh with no chemically plastic taste. Water has never tasted so good.
This beautifully-designed reusable bottle is ideal for work, hiking, yoga, travelling and all everyday activities. Because it is unpainted, it is scratch resistance and very durable.
The opening of the stainless steel bottle is big enough to add a charcoal water filter, ice cubes or a tea infuser which makes it perfect for all your drinks - hot and cold. The wide neck also means you can infuse fruits.
Material: Stainless Steel BPA Free, Bamboo Lid.
- Leak Proof
- Double-Walled Insulation
- Keeps drinks hot for 12 hours
- Keeps drinks cold for 24 hours
The natural way to filter waterA natural, zero waste, plastic free, reusable and compostable water filter? Yes!
These Bamboo Charcoal Water Filters are a refreshingly simple and natural way of filtering tap water. Just leave it in a jug filled with tap water and it will slowly filter out impurities such as chlorine and chloramines and make your water tastier and free from typical tap water odour. A zero waste alternative to plastic water filters, these Charcoal Water Filters can also be reused in many handy ways around your home. Plus you can compost them when their filtering days are over.
They come housed in a reusable cotton string bag.
Bamboo charcoal filters absorb and reduce the following in tap water...Chlorine
What we love about Bamboo Charcoal Filters...Zero Waste
Mineralises Tap Water
Can be upcycled after use around your home
An added benefit of using Bamboo Charcoal Water Filters is that it "mineralises" the water during initial usage by slowly releasing minerals - potassium, magnesium, etc. - into the water.
How to use your Bamboo Charcoal Water FiltersUse approx: 1 litre jug = 3 - 4 pieces; 2 litre jug = 6 - 8 pieces
1. Wash your Charcoal Water Filter in running water to remove powder (do not use detergent).
2. Boil for 10 mins in a pan of water to sterilise and allow to cool and dry.
3. Place in a jug and fill with tap water (charcoal may float when new but it will tend to sink after a week or so of use).
4. Leave for 8 hours or more for best results. You can leave it in the fridge to chill if you like. It's then ready to drink.
5. Re-sterilise your Charcoal Water Filters once a week by repeating step 2.
6. Replace with new filters after 3-6 months of use.