Hot Cloth Cleanser - Bain & Savon
I'm out of stock but will be back soon
60ml glass jar with aluminium lid
Made in Cumbria, UK
This 100% natural and vegan Hot Cloth Cleanser by Bain & Savon has become an immediate favourite in the Vera-Bee Hive. Great for all skin types, it comes in a semi-solid state that quickly melts into a silky oil when you apply it. Add some water and the texture turns milky. It rinses cleanly away, removing all traces of dirt and makeup - even waterproof mascara. It won't won't clog your pores and it will leave your skin feeling smooth, soothed, hydrated and beautifully clean.
Our Hot Cloth Cleanser is gently fragranced with essentials oils of Rose Otto and Geranium. The gorgeous soft blush colour comes from the Madder Root Powder.
Why use a Hot Cloth Cleanser?
Both of the Vera-Bees are big fans of Hot Cloth Cleansers. They are a fantastically quick, simple and effective way to cleanse your skin.
Using a Hot Cloth Cleanser ensures you remove your makeup properly. Hot cloths also gently exfoliate your skin while the heat from the water will open your pores. This helps to melt away any blemish-causing oil as well as getting rid of any last traces of grime. Not only will your skin be left clean, it will be perfectly primed to absorb your moisturiser or serum. Prepare to become a Hot Cloth Cleanser addict.
How to use
- Scoop out a small amount (pea size) and massage into your face and neck.
- Add a little warm water to your face. Gently work into the skin to transform the cleanser to a milky texture.
- Leave the cleanser on your skin for a minute.
- Rinse your cloth or face flannel in warm to hot water and gently sweep over skin to remove your Hot Cloth Cleanser. We use our Vera-Bee Face Flannels which we designed specifically for this job. For an extra treat for your skin and your soul, leave the cleanser and cloth over your face for a few minutes. Relax and inhale the essentials oils of Rose Otto and Geranium and let the cleanser work to open and clear your pores.
- Follow with a toner like our White Rabbit Orange Blossom & Aloe Vera Toner or with a splash of cool water and your favourite moisturiser or serum.
Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Carthamus tinctorius oil, Oenothera biennis oil, Ricinus Communis oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Decyl glocoside, Panthenol Pro Vitamin B5, rubia cordifolia powder, Pelargonium roseum (rose geranium) essential oil.
About Bain & Savon
Bain & Savon are a small artisan family-run soap company who make natural handmade soap and skincare in the beautiful county of Cumbria. They first started making bath and body products in 2002 for friends and family. It grew from there. They believe that the products they make should be good for us and the environment. That’s why they package all of their products in fully-recyclable packaging. The fresh smell of their products is from the 100% pure essential oils and the natural colours come from the herbs and plants they use. Some of which they grow in their walled vegetable garden.