Marseille Soap Bar - 100% Natural
I'm out of stock but will be back soon
300g Multipurpose Soap Bar
This fabulous soap bar is made from 70% Organic Olive oil, 30% Organic Coconut oil, water, sea salt - and absolutely noting else!
This product has zero packaging , it comes wrapped in brown paper 100% eco friendly! It is approved by ECOCERT.
It is very versatile - use to wash laundry, washing dishes, body wash, shaving soap, insecticide, stain remover, general household cleaning, as well as being an indispensable travel companion. This is a must-have for your eco home.
This is the same as liquid castile soap. If you prefer a liquid simply grate the bar mixing it with boiling water to make a liquid soap!
We also stock the Marseille Dish Soap here.
70% Organic Olive Oil, 30% Organic Coconut Oil, Water, Sea Salt (Mediterranean)
Made in Marseille, France
Please note: The soap bar can turn white when dry. This is perfectly normal, proof of quality and means the bar will last a long time. This is just the salt content, it will turn green again when wet or will stay green if used each day.
Top Ten Uses
- Mint or Lemon toothpaste: Cut very fine pieces of your authentic Marseille soap. In a small glass jar, mix them with a little water. Allow the soap to dissolve for an hour, stirring occasionally. Add a few drops of organic peppermint essential oil (or lemon, as desired). Lightly dip your toothbrush in this toothpaste. Be sure to put very very little on your brush, because the mixture foams enormously in the mouth! You will neither taste nor smell soap, thanks to the tiny amount used and peppermint!
- Shower gel free of dangerous products for your health: Shower gels and soaps very often contain ingredients that are toxic to health and / or the environment (methyl, EDTA, PEG, CI, perfume, petrolatum, silicone, benzyl, propyl, parafinium, alcohol, sodium laurate sulfate, etc.). Marseille soap can replace all shower gels, soaps for hands, body, face, etc. Real Marseille soap is often recommended by dermatologists for sensitive skin (eczema, allergies, etc.).
- Shaving soap: Marseille soap is very foaming. It can be used as shaving foam for men's beards and shaving soap for the legs.
- Ecological laundry: In 15 minutes, you can easily make your own laundry soap for the next 3 months. It will not contain any products dangerous to your health or the environment. This detergent is much more economical than its ecological equivalent on the market (if equivalent there is!). You will need real Marseille soap, baking soda, water ... and that's it!
- Hand washing: Rub your wet clothing on a block of Marseille soap. Distribute the foam on the garment and let stand 10 minutes (or rub a little), then rinse with water. This tip is particularly practical when travelling.
- Eco dishwashing product: To do your dishes by hand, rub your wet sponge directly on a block of Marseille soap.
- Cleaning product: You can rub your sponge or wet cloth on Marseille soap and perfectly clean all surfaces that you can rinse with water: bathtub, sinks, sinks, garden furniture, ... To clean walls and floors, grate a tablespoon of soap in a bowl of warm water. Be careful not to put more soap than this dose. For surfaces that you cannot rinse (worktops, furniture, etc.), fill a spray bottle with mix two tablespoons of Marseille soap that you have grated and warm water add a cup of white vinegar and fill it up with water, then a few drops of organic lemon essential oil.
- Textile stain remover: Wet the stain, then rub your Marseille soap on it. Let sit for 30 minutes, then rinse with water. Repeat if necessary.
- Natural insecticide: In a spray bottle, mix two tablespoons of Marseille soap that you have grated and warm water. Shake well. Spray on your insect infested plants. Repeat the following days if necessary.
- A soap for everything when travelling: A single piece of Marseille soap in your suitcase will replace many products: all types of soap, toothpaste, detergent, dishwashing product, multi-use cleaning product, etc. Minimalist luggage guaranteed!