nüdie Period Cup - &SISTERS
"Sustainable Hero" - Health & Wellbeing Awards 2021 Finalist
The nüdie Cup is the silky-smooth, zero-waste period gamechanger with no strings attached!
Unlike traditional pads and tampons, the nüdie cup collects your menstrual fluid rather than absorbing it, maintaining your vagina’s delicate pH balance.
Perfect for women with sensitive skin or susceptible to dryness, the nüdie cup can be worn for up to 12 hours – giving you leak-free protection you won’t even feel.
The nüdie Cup is 100% plastic-free and saves up to 2500 disposable period products from landfill. Plus &SISTERS believe periods shouldn’t hold anyone back so 10% of their profits go to initiatives to #endperiodpoverty and empower those who bleed across the globe.
Why choose the nüdie period cup?
The nüdie was designed exclusively for &SISTERS by their co-founder Claire and a leading female architect using state of the art 3D printing technology.
The nüdie cup has unique features including: Tri-Flow™️ air release holes and easy-to-hold Pebble™️ pull for hassle-free removal. Each cup also comes with an organic cotton case bag for safe-keeping when not in use.
Which nüdie cup size is right for you?
&SISTERS have designed the nüdie for sisters at all stages of life so it is available in 3 sizes: Small, Medium & Large.
- Small/Teen – Perfect for those under 18 or in their early 20’s with strong pelvic floor muscles
- Medium – Perfect if you are aged 18 to 30 and have not given birth vaginally
- Large – Perfect if you have given birth vaginally or are over 30 years old.
How to use your nüdie cup
While many get the knack of using the nüdie cup straight away, it can take up to 3 cycles. Remember, it should last for years and years. Once you’ve got it, you won’t look back.
- Fold your nüdie cup.
- Part the labia and place the cup as low down in the vagina as it will comfortably sit (lower down than a tampon). The base of the cup should sit as low as possible in the vagina.
- When you want to remove your nüdie cup, with clean hands, gently squeeze the bottom of the cup to release the seal then slide the cup out. Then, empty the contents into the toilet. We recommend emptying it every 4-8 hours.
- Rinse your nüdie cup with water or wipe it with a tissue.
- Fold and re-insert.
Cleaning your nüdie cup during your period
When a sink is at hand, wash your nüdie cup with water or mild, non-perfumed soap. Always rinse it well with water after using soap as any traces left on the nüdie cup may cause irritation.
In public toilets or at work, wash your hands at the sink and then either:
- Take a small bottle of water into the toilet cubicle with you, empty your nüdie cup into the toilet bowl, rinse with a small amount of water and re-insert; or
- Wipe the nüdie cup with toilet paper and re-insert.
As you would when using tampons, always wash your hands before inserting and removing your nüdie cup.
1 x nüdie cup, 1 x organic cotton bag
Recyclable cardboard box