Organic Cotton Reusable Face Covering - Yellow Daisy Medium (Women & Teens)
This Organic Cotton Reusable Face Covering with a yellow daisy pattern is in Medium and fits women and teens.
We also stock an Organic Cotton Reusable Face Covering Mineral Blue Dot in Large to fit Men and Medium to fit Women and Teens. Wearing a face covering is one way we can all be more careful about catching and spreading disease along with observing social distancing and washing our hands.
GoodToBee coverings are made from 100% organic cotton and designed with an integral pocket to add a filter of your choice and a pleated and wired nose section to improve fit. They are completely washable and reusable. Our reusable face coverings are not medical devices or personal protective equipment (PPE) . They are for personal use only and are not intended for use by front-line workers in any setting. Neither are they to be used where there is a risk of inhaling particles or hazardous gasses. These Face Coverings have adjustable straps and a wired nose band and both the inner and outer layer are made from 100% Organic Cotton.
What we love...
- 100% Organic Cotton and Durable – The organic cotton is soft on the skin, pesticide free for breathing through and kind to the planet. The reinforced stitching is strong and durable for all day wear.
- Designed to fit – the pleated construction achieves a better fit over your nose and chin with a reinforced shaping piece, this is also important to avoid fogging for glasses wearers. The elastic straps are round and not flat allowing a more comfortable feel for all day wear.
- Reusable – Organic cotton can be washed at high temperatures by hand or in a washing machine. The filter pocket means you can replace just the filter and re-wash and re-use the face covering, reducing waste.
- Donating to charity – GoodTobee will be using the proceeds from selling our face coverings to make more that we will be donating to the community. Every purchase will be contributing to the donations we are able to give to those who need them most.
Wearing a Face Covering
- The soft elastic is supplied loose to allow you to choose between wearing over the ears or around the head. To wear around your ears, simply cut the elastic and retie at a comfortable length.
- Before putting on or taking off a face covering wash your hands or use a hand gel.
- Place the straps around each ear or attach to a headband.
- Adjust the top part of the covering to cover your nose then pull the bottom part over your mouth and chin.
- Adjust the straps to ensure the covering makes a comfortable but secure fitting on all sides with no gaping.
- Reverse this process to remove your covering.
- Pre-washed before posting but always wash before first use.
- Remove filter (if using) before washing – filter not included.
- Can be washed by hand or in a machine at up to 60c. We recommend a gentle wash cycle and an eco detergent.
- Air or machine dry.