Paper Wrapped Naked Tampons Light (20) – &Sisters
I'm out of stock but will be back soon
20 paper wrapped naked tampons
Certified organic cotton
Perfect for light to medium flow days
Periods Reimagined with these eco-friendly tampons
This pack of &Sisters Paper Wrapped Naked Tampons Light contains 20 plastic-free, individually-wrapped, non-applicator eco-friendly tampons. They are perfect for light to medium flow days.
What you put in your body matters. These ultra-reliable premium organic cotton tampons are designed to enhance your wellbeing. No synthetics, harmful chemicals or perfumes. Naked Tampons are both healthy and high-performing, providing the ultimate peace of mind. The Contour Fit™ design provides comfortable all-around expansion for maximum leak protection. All without the use of chemical absorbents.
These eco-friendly tampons follow your individual contours providing a true and more comfortable fit.
Always use the lowest tampon absorbency for your needs:
Very light (mini), perfect for teens or very light flow days
Light (regular), perfect for light to medium flow days
Medium (super), perfect for medium to heavy flow days
Better for your body
- 100% pure natural organic cotton core and thread
- No synthetics, no harmful chemicals, no perfumes, no colourants.
- Better protection: uniquely woven for maximum absorbency
- Better comfort: widthways expansion
- Soft and breathable with a veil to prevent fibre shedding
- Hypoallergenic: pH neutral for sensitive skin
- Individually wrapped
Better for our planet
- Sustainably-produced organic cotton, grown without the need for chemical fertilisers, herbicides or pesticides
- The cotton is purified in a Totally Chlorine Free (TCF) process meaning no chlorine or dioxins
- Biodegradable cotton core
- Recyclable paper wrap
- Eco-friendly tampons, environmentally-friendlier than synthetic, mass-market feminine care alternatives
- Certified organic by Soil Association Certification (DK14305) according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
Better for womankind
- 10% of all profits go to support women’s health, education & economic empowerment across the globe.