Percarbonate of Soda Oxygen Bleach - 1kg
Percarbonate of Soda is a natural stain remover which also whitens and deodorises your laundry and textiles. Can be used for other uses throughout your home. It is also know as a natural bleach and is great for cleaning toilets and removing stains in the toilet bowl.
Use with our wooden scoops.
Percarbonate of soda (also known as solid hydrogen peroxide) is a natural disinfectant and stain remover and replaces all "Oxy" products. The ingredients are derived from raw materials (salt, water and chalk). It's an excellent natural bleaching agent (oxygen bleach), stain remover (tea, coffee, red wine, fruit stains, blood, etc), softens water and tremendously increases the efficiency of cleaning products.
- No environmental hazards – breaks down to oxygen, water and sodium carbonate (soda ash) in your wash water.
- Effectively kills wide range of bacteria, mildew, algae, viruses, fungi
- Colour safe and fabric safe. It brightens colours and prevents fabrics from becoming yellowed or darkened
- Effective stain removal on a multitude of surfaces
- In the laundry Sodium Percarbonate is used to destain, deodorise, and whiten. It is very effective as a laundry presoak for heavily stained articles.
Made and packaged in Western Europe. Double-thickness kraft bag with a plant-based watertight film.
Ingredients Sodium carbonate peroxyhydrate > 90% made with soda crystals added to hydrogen peroxide. These components are resulting from natural raw materials (salt, water, chalk)
Excellent bleaching agent (oxygen bleach), stain remover (tea, coffee, red wine, fruit stains, blood, etc). Softens water, tremendously increases efficiency of cleaning products.
General cleaner and disinfectant formula (Percamagic): 4 tablespoons of percarbonate of soda in 1 Litre of hot of water (60°C) (usually your tap water is at 60 degrees C). Wait 1 minute to let the gas evacuate, close the bottle, it’s ready. Brilliant to clean the oven, bin and toilet... As it will stay good for 4 hours, make the quantity you need at the time. At home we make 1/2 litre and clean everything once.
To remove stains: 1 to 4 Tablespoons in your washing machine.
For very bad stains: 4 Tablespoons in water and soak the clothes for few hours, then wash as usual.
To clean your terrace and exterior wood: To clean lichens, moss, grease stains and dirt.
Wood: Use Percamagic, brush. 10 to 15 minutes later brush again and rinse well.
Stone: Apply percamagic and rinse well particularly on limestone, marble slabs, etc.
To unblock and clean a sink drain: Put 2 or 3 Tablespoons in the hole of your sink, add boiling water on top. Wait few minutes and rinse.
Toilet Bowl: add 2-3 Tablespoons to a jug add boiling water 500ml to 1 ltr- stir and pour into the toilet bowl allow to sit for 20 mins and then flush.
Where to use:
- Laundry cleaner
- Toilets & Sinks
- Spot cleaning fabrics
- Carpet & Upholstery cleaning and prespotting
- Kitchen surfaces and utensils
- Destaining cups, Coffee Pots etc
- Fridges & freezers
- Chopping Boards
- Bathroom surfaces
- Mildew Removal tiles, grouting and walls
- Wood Decks and wooden garden furniture
- Plastic garden furniture
- Kills algae and moss on driveways, patios, brickwork and roofs.
- General household Cleaning