Vegan Wax Wrap Refresher Block - Rowen Stillwater
Sorry, currently out of stock
Palm Oil & Soy Free
Enough to cover 3 x Large Wax Wraps
Handmade in the UK
A natural wax refresher block for your Rowen Stillwater Vegan Wax Wraps. It's enough to covers 3 x large wraps.
Whether you are making your own wax wraps or refreshing ones you have already, these wax blocks are super handy.
These fantastic wax refresher blocks allow you to re-wax your wraps and keep using them for much much longer, saving on more waste. Whether you have had your wax wraps for a year and they need reviving or you have washed your new wraps in hot water by accident and the wax has started to come off, this refresher block will make them good as new again.
They are handmade in the UK by Rowen Stillwater using 100% natural ingredients. The formula is vegan, plant-based, soy-free, palm oil free and makes wraps that cling without tainting your food.
Each box of this vegan soy-free wrap formula contains three individual bars - each one enough to infuse one large wrap (30x30cm each).
Make sure to store this refresher block in a cool dry places and keep out of direct sunlight.
Each pack comes with full instructions.
What you need
1 x Vegan Wax Wrap Refresher Block (plus your old wax wraps or 100%cotton/organic cotton fabric)
Fine cheese grater
Baking/Parchment paper (2 x squares 2 inches bigger than the wrap you are re-waxing)
Iron (steam function turned off)
Clean tea towel
- Place the tea towel on top of the ironing board.
- Cover the tea towel with one sheet of baking paper.
- Place the used wrap on top of the baking parchment.
- Grate the Wax Refresher Block onto the wrap, spreading the wax evenly over the whole wrap.
- Place the second sheet of baking paper on top of the wrap.
- Use the iron on a HOT setting and gently press the iron on top of the baking paper.
- Keep the iron moving at all times until the wax has melted evenly.
- Remove the top sheet of baking paper.
- Carefully remove the wrap, picking it up by the corners.
- Waft the wrap back and forth until cold.
Plant Waxes, Organic Jojoba Oil, Pine Resin
About Rowen Stillwater
Rowen Stillwater started tentatively on Etsy, then on my own website and then out into shops in the UK, Europe and even the US and Australia.
As we grew I knew that I wanted to keep everything handmade - to choose people who care about the work of their hands. We’re fundamentally craft-based in outlook, that’s who I am and who the fabulous people who choose to work with me are.
I still struggle (I never did develop the capacity to make phone calls or speak publicly or, if I’m honest, make eye contact.) but I make products I’m proud of, that meet the needs of people who want to tread more gently on this world and that don’t contribute the worldwide shout of animal suffering.