Zipper Lunch Bag - Fox
What makes Fluf lunch bags so different? They don't stink. Literally. Most lunch bags quickly inherit an impossible-to-wipe-clean, funky lunch bag smell (you know the one). Not this one. Forgot to clean out your lunch bag over the weekend? No worries! Rinse the lining in the sink with soap and water (it dries instantly) and throw the entire bag in the washing machine anytime. It'll come out smelling like roses.
To boot, Fluf Zipper Lunch bags are made with certified organic cotton and and a tested food-safe, water-resistant lining (free of BPA, phthalates and lead), and come equipped with a state-of-the-art security system. Okay, it's called "a zipper". But it'll keep those wily, runaway lunch containers in the bag - where they belong. Guaranteed.
- Certified organic cotton
- Preshrunk and fully machine washable
- Cotton canvas carry handles
- Large zipper closure - easy for little fingers
- Rinsable, tested food-safe lining free of BPA, phthalates and lead
- Interior pocket (for a water bottle or ice pack)
- Durable and roomy
- Lunch bag is lined but not insulated. Water-resistant lining works well with an ice pack, if desired
How to clean
Spot clean or machine wash. Hang to dry.
Fluf make a range of high quality reusables that are healthy and safe and everything is effortless, durable and machine washable. Started in the summer of 2005, Fluf began by selling 'eco' cushions. Unable to find design-led, sustainable fabrics they soon started producing and printing their own and Fluf as we know it was born! Fluf is about replacing disposable products with reusable ones and creating a cleaner world for generations to come.